We have some exciting workshops coming up and would love to see you in attendance. Please register below and mark your calendars! If you have questions regarding an upcoming workshop, please call Tammy Payne at 620-665-3550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cost: $100 for one day workshops. New Instructor Workshops $450
2024 Workshops: Planning and Promotion
- Assessing Technical Courses-March 1, 2024-Hutchinson Community College
- ATEA National Conference-April 10-12, 2023-WSU Tech-NCAT *Registration paid by KBOR/KCWE
- Apprenticeship Toolkit-April 16-17 2024-Hutchinson Community College
- New Instructor Workshop-July 23-25 2024-Kansas City Kansas Community College
- Course Planning/Semester Planning-July 25, 2024-KCKCC (Day 3 of New Instructor) Can be done as stand-alone workshop
- New Instructor Workshop-Sept 12-13, 2024-Dodge City Community College
- October 2024-Workforce Innovation Conference
- November 1, 2024-Classroom Management-Flint Hills Technical College
Consistent Workshop topics have included New Instructor Workshop, Classroom Management, Course Planning, and Assessment Workshops. If you have an interest in holding a KCWE Workshop, please submit information to our Workshop Request form.
Are you a faculty member or educator looking to enhance your leadership skills by holding a KCWE Workshop? Kansas Council for Workforce Education strives to continuously expand our resources for workforce training, career planning, technical education, and overall workforce development for educators.
Previous Workshop topics have included New Instructor Workshop, Classroom Management, Course Planning, and Assessment Workshops. We’d love to add your educational experience and workforce education expertise as another resource in a Workshop. Please submit your information on our request form and we will get back to you as soon as possible!