- This event has passed.
Moving to a Hybrid Model/Engaging Learners Online – April 23 (Cancelled)
April 23, 2021 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pm$100
The workshop is designed to provide instructors the tools to build and teach courses in hybrid environment. Starting with course development and continuing through course delivery, the workshop will equip teachers with the tools to be able to engage students in an online environment utilizing strategies and practices specifically aimed for online portions of hybrid courses.
- Define and discuss differences in approaches to online/hybrid instruction
- Review online communication strategies for beginning course online and syllabus creation
- Develop one module that is applicable for online instruction
- Identify assessment methods consistent with module development applicable to online instruction
- Review and analyze teaching strategies for online instruction
- Discuss Classroom Management principles for online instruction
- Identify next steps specific to teaching discipline or subject matter to develop online instructional areas